Wednesday 20 June 2018

My Apologies.

It has taken me a awhile to get a chance to process the pictures this year. Life has a way of doing that to us all.
Yes Adam some are blurry and I also am sorry for that. The truth is I get about 30 minutes on the Monday Morning to run around and snap as many pictures as I can, before we open to the public.
Such is life, and I do this because I enjoy sharing my memories of the show with other people, not because I am professional photographer.
This year we had 780 models in the competition alone. Quite a lot to get around to. Once again we had a great show, with plenty of people through the door. As it is every year it is fantastic to catch up with old friends, make new friends and just talk modelling for 4 days in my case. Plus how can you beat Australia's biggest hobby store for 3 days.....'my bank balance was considerably lighter by the end of the show.
Please enjoy the pictures, and as I am not posting on the fly I will try and add a little more commentary to proceedings as well.

First up we have the large armour categories. Some absolutely cracker models in these categories.

Pre 1950 Modified 1/35th scale and larger.

















No comments:

Post a Comment